This is R305 Fingerprint Identification Module Fingerprint Lock Optical Development Board with TTL UART interface for direct connections to microcontroller UART or to PC through MAX232 / USB-Serial adapter.
The user can store the fingerprint data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person.
The FP module can directly interface with 3v3 or 5v Microcontroller.
A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with PC serial port.
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm chip together, ALL-in-One.
- The fingerprint reader can conduct secondary development, can be embedded into a variety of end products.
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance.
- Professional optical technology, precise module manufacturing techniques.
- Good image processing capabilities can successfully capture an image up to resolution 500 dpi.
- Matching mode (1: 1)
- Search method (1: N)
- Optical module (C3) overall dimensions (L × W × H): 47.65mm x 20.50mm x 21.20mm
- Capacitive module dimensions: Main control board (L × W × H): 35mm x 28mm x 7mm
- Sensors (L × W): 33.4mm x 20.4mm
- Scratch-type module dimensions: Main control board (L × W × H): 35mm x 28mm x 7mm
- Sensor board (L × W × H): 24mm x 20mm x 5mm
Package Includes :
1 x Fingerprint Recognition Module.
1 x Connecting Cable.